Teacher’s Training & Special Events
Located in the Heart of Las Vegas!
701 E Bridger Ave Suite 150 Las Vegas, NV 89101
T: (702) 308- 5870 | www.dtlvcoop.com
Gong Concert with Mehtab and Mandeep
Friday July 26th ~ 6:30 - 8:00pm
An extraordinarily relaxing and healing vibrational experience. Multiple Gongs will be played from various points surrounding the participating audience who will be lying down in deep relaxation. Bring your pillows and comfy mats to support you while relaxing. All Ages welcome!
$25 if purchased in advance
$30 at the door
Learn How to Play the Gong
A Training Course with Mehtab Benton
Saturday July 27 ~ 1:00 - 7:00pm
Sunday July 28 ~ 11:00am - 5:00pm
This is a complete course in How to Play the Gong, from the beginning level to intermediate playing techniques. No prior musical or gong experience is required, and the course is suitable for beginners.
In this certified training course, you will learn:
• Techniques for single and combination mallet strikes
• The effects of playing different areas and percussion points of the gong
• How to create a full experience of sound with rhythm, volume, and playing patterns
• How to build playing sequences to create a gong session
• How to select and take care of your gong
• The role of intuition and meditation in gong playing
• The use of the gong in yoga and healing.